Sunday, January 10, 2010

Disneyland 2010

We have our tickets and are ready to go!!

The front of disneyland













Daddy is having more fun than the kids!

Waiting for the train

The kids love see Mickey
All stuck in Jail








We had a great trip!!! We always have lots of fun at Disneyland! We wore sore and tired at the end of the day! On Sunday morning, Michael did wake up sick, and he ended up, throwing up, which I have never seen him do, or be that sick! He told me that he was grateful for me..because I am sick with my pregnancies for up to 20 weeks, and he told me that he would have never do that again!! hahaha So I drove home and we all had a great time (well other than Michael)

1 comment:

heather said...

So glad that you guys had fun @ Disneyland! It's the happiest place on earth.