Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bathtub 2 Lauren 0





As I was sleeping, Lauren was playing in the bathtub, no water of course, but just getting out and in! Michael was getting ready for the day and watching her! All of a sudden I hear her scream, and I walked in to the bathroom and saw blood dripping from her head!
She has hit the bathtub twice in her life, the first time was when she was about six months old and got a black eye! And Now! Micheal decided that he would take Andrew and Courtney to his office with him, so I could take Lauren to the doctor! Poor girl! She got the durbond (superglue) and wasn't allowed to take a full bath for 5 days so that it wouldn't come off! It was so nice for Michael to take the other kids because then I could hold Lauren and try to comfort her at the office!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

heather said...

Wow, I can't believe that happened to her! It's starting to look better though.

A Cheatham said...

oh my baby! SAD!!

A Cheatham said...

oh did i mention the chocolate round her mouth just makes her that much cuter! Even with a black eye.