Thursday, June 12, 2008

Big 28

So yesterday was my birthday, the big 28! I can't believe that I am almost 30. I had a great night last night, my sweet husband and I went to dinner and went bowling. I love going to dinner with out the older kids because they just want to run around and be crazy, maybe one day they will be good and just sit there! I thought that Michael would let me win in bowling since it was my birthday but no he won all the games. I love to bowl, when I senior +55 and don't have anymore kids living at home I want to join a team and bowl, I love it! We took Courtney with us and that was fun to be with just her! Michael got me some yummy ice cream cake, which is the best part of the whole birthday day! We got home and the babysitter fed Andrew and Lauren and put them to bed, so all I had to do was eat my cake and go to bed.....LOVE IT!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for my friends and family!!

1 comment:

Kacy said...

I tried to call you yesterday but I did not have your new phone number in my phone. I am out of town. I am glad you had a good day. Talk to you later. You still never sent a check about the swimsuit. If you dont' want it someone else does. Please let me know asap!